When a trip combines a wonder as incredible as Petra, a wonder of nature like the Wadi rum or the Dead Sea and the rest of his own Dead Sea or Aqaba, the trip is very likely to be a success. And with that I stay. Whenever someone without much idea of where to orient their trip ask me "what trip of a few days can I make it something different?" I will say without a doubt: JORDAN.
A little end of trip summary it could be this "THE DAY AFTER: CONCLUSIONS".
! UP TO THE NEXT TRIP !!!
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- The commissions that the hotels charged you to change money.
- The city of Amman, does not contribute much. There must be much nicer cities in the Middle East
- The food I tried on the whole trip. And I'm sure there will be much better dishes but I think I didn't quite get it right.
- Madaba It is curious and little else. The Church of San Jorge did not contribute much to me either.
- The show that is mounted on the Wadi rum at night. It was possibly prettier to breathe his silence
- He souk from Amman, pseee. I think there has to be much better.
|WE LOVED IT:|
- He Mount nebo more than for what it represents, for its excellent views of the Holy Land
- Bethany, for its history, for the Jordan River and for the mystical air that is breathed
- Karak's fortress, perfectly preserved and with years of history of Crusades and Templars
- Aqaba To finish relaxing a great trip, for its snorkelling, its beaches and its ambient.
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
THE DEAD SEA
The lowest point on the planet (-416.5 m)
The pink city is imposing since you enter
One of the most beautiful deserts in the world
EVENING IN JORDAN
The country of a thousand contrasts leaves beautiful sunsets ...
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
|PACKAGE TRANSRUTES + VISAS / INSURANCE / FEES||1.519,00 €|
|LINK TO CORUÑA - MADRID||178,00 €|
|EXPENSES (TRANSPORTS, TICKETS, MEALS, ...)||757,35 €|
|FINAL AMOUNT 1 PEOPLE: € 2454.35|
|€ 2,454 / PERSON|
|+ TRAVEL GIFTS: € 307.50|